DEVNET is a privately held company that was founded in 1997 on the principles of providing integrated
software and hardware solutions to local government. DEVNET has provided dynamic and flexible
Appraisal, Assessment, Collections and Online Inquiry solutions to local government for over 24 years.
The DEVNET products, services and customer experiences have proven positive as DEVNET currently
serves over 100 jurisdictions spanning the United States.
Position Title: Software Quality Assurance Specialist (Entry Level)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Summary: DEVNET is seeking a skilled Software Quality Assurance Specialist to assess software
quality through manual and automated testing. In this position, you must have a keen eye for detail and
excellent organizational and communication skills. Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities are a
must, as well as a skilled execution of test cases and a passion for quality.
- Work with Quality Assurance Manager and software developers to improve software products
- Test software applications and analyze defects in order to improve products.
- Consistently execute test cases (manual and/or automated) and analyze results in a timely manner.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing.
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organization skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- A casual working environment and competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package including Medical and dental
- Vacation and sick time
- 401 (K) Plan