Full Job Description
DEVNET — Sycamore IL, Chattanooga TN
DEVNET is a leading nationwide provider of integrated appraisal, assessment, collection and e-government solutions. The successful approach to client implementations and unique support model has led the company to the celebration of its twenty third year of providing affordable, dynamic and flexible property tax administration solutions to local government. We value creativity, innovation, and hard work that will allow us to remain agile and responsive to our clients’ needs.
We have an immediate full time opening a Web Application Developer in the Sycamore, Illinois or Chattanooga, Tennessee area. DEVNET does offer a remote work environment, however training and selected meetings will take place in regional offices.
Position Title: Web Application Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Position Summary: DEVNET is seeking a Web Application Developer.
- Development and maintenance of web application user interfaces and web services according to high-level business requirements
- Participation as a member of a small team, frequently responsible for multiple projects simultaneously
- Recognizing system deficiencies and proactively proposing, discussing, and implementing effective solutions
- Plan and execute design and programming
- Coordinate and implement content changes
- Individually manage and complete short-term or long-term projects from start to finish
- Assume responsibility for all programming needed to produce content for assigned web projects
- 2+ years of demonstrable software development experience with all of the following languages:
- Angular/React or similar web framework
- Solid grasp of relational database concepts and best practices
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- The capability to quickly learn and assimilate new skills and technologies
- A positive attitude and the ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism in dealing with our clients
- The ability to perform well under pressure and be resourceful in meeting our clients’ deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience with ASP.NET Framework or ASP.NET Core.
- Experience with Entity Framework & LINQ.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or greater.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Remote work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent benefit package including Medical and Dental.
- Vacation and sick time.