This is your chance to be a part of an exciting and growing team that drives this dynamic company to greater success. We are seeking an enthusiastic, disciplined self-starter to fill an open position in our new product department.
- Develop, test, improve and maintain application interfaces using PowerBuilder.
- Good hands on experience working with the SQL.
- Should be well versed with performance tuning from the PowerBuilder code perspective and database perspective.
- Must have excellent debugging/problem solving skills and should be able to pick up and understand the requirements quickly.
- Provide timely status report to management team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to work on a list of objectives without supervision.
- Devise solutions to system related problems and issues. Involves frequent communication with project management, business team and support group.
- Assist on-site personnel in the setup and execution of demonstrations for potential customers.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience with PowerBuilder 12.6 and greater.
- At least 3 years programmer experience using object oriented concepts
- Comprehension of design specifications
- Ability to coordinate with multiple people/departments
- Ability to interface with clients
- Written and oral fluency in the English language
- Proactive, takes initiative
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or greater
- Experience with Windows desktop application development
Job Category: Programmer
Job Type: PowerBuilder Programmer
Job Location: Sycamore Illinois