DEVNET travels to Seven Springs Mountain Resort next week to attend the Assessors’ Association of Pennsylvania (AAP) Annual Conference. Please visit the DEVNET booth to learn more about our leading Pennsylvania Property Tax software and services. DEVNET serves seven Pennsylvania Counties and growing. While visiting the DEVNET booth, sign up for your chance to win a FitBit. View our campaign.
The Assessors’ Association Of Pennsylvania was founded in 1948 by a group of county assessors with the intent of promoting more education and professionalism. Today, the AAP has grown to become a leading association offering a wide variety of services for county assessors.
The AAP Mission is to:
- improve assessment practices in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- provide for the collection, distribution, and exchange of information relating to the field of assessing among its members
- improve public relations
- inform members of legislation intended to improve assessment functions
- cooperate with other interested agencies in the promotion of the objectives of this Association
- encourage a fair and just distribution of the tax burden
DEVNET’s mission is aligned with AAP as we are focused on providing the software that allows Assessors’ to deliver on this mission and serve the public more efficiently and effectively.
For more information on AAP, please visit http://www.paassessors.org.
About DEVNET Inc.
With 18 years of proven industry knowledge and over 100 installations throughout the United States and Canada, DEVNET offers integrated end-to-end Appraisal, Assessment, Billing, Collection, and e-government solutions designed to empower local government public sector users. Our solutions value and collect for over 4.5 million parcels, and we dedicate ourselves to creating a customized, personal experience for each client location. Edge™ is the solution to make your operation more efficient and productive. Visit www.devnetinc.com.