DEVNET – Chattanooga, TN/Knoxville, TN/Nashville, TN/Raleigh-Durham, NC
DEVNET is a privately held company that was founded in 1997 on the principles of providing integrated software and hardware solutions to local government. DEVNET has provided dynamic and flexible Appraisal, Assessment, Collections and Online Inquiry solutions to local government for over 20 years.
The DEVNET products, services and customer experiences have proven positive as DEVNET currently serves over 100 jurisdictions spanning the United States.
Position Title: Entry Level Programmer
Job Type: Full Time
Contact: Send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Position Summary: DEVNET is seeking an entry level programmer.
- Prepares computer programs by translating specifications into code
- Arranges specifications by developing logical sequence; researching solutions
- Devises solutions to system related problems and issues
- Involves frequent communication and close user cooperation with other support staff
- Develops and tests applications, maintains, revises, up-dates current code –including troubleshooting, fixing bugs and improving functionality
- Works with users for support of existing application software and training in the use of new application software
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work both individually and as a team
- Excellent communication skills