This is your chance to be a part of an exciting and growing team that drives this dynamic company to greater success. DEVNET, Inc. is an established, privately held company, headquartered in Sycamore, IL. Currently we are seeking an enthusiastic, disciplined self-starter to fill a position in our field support department.
- Provide post–sale technical support by working directly with clients.
- Understanding and diagnosing hardware, software and operational issues
- Analyze and test software/hardware problems and issues.
- Use of resources to prioritize and deliver fixes to clients.
- Use system analysis techniques to provide solutions to meet company specifications and customer needs.
- Perform on-site installation and training to new clients.
- Provide quality answers and follow-up to customers in a timely manner.
- Provide feedback to management.
- Participate in various areas such as: reporting, tracking and presenting.
- 2-4 Years of experience in field support
- Ability to travel 3-5 days each week with overnight stays
- Experience with local government a plus
- Be able to commute to the County of St. Louis, MO and City of St. Louis, MO on a frequent basis.
Background and Experience:
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills
- General software maintenance and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Ability to work in both a team and individual environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicant should be self-motivated
A casual working environment and competitive salary.
Excellent benefit package including Medical and Dental, Vacation, sick and personal days.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Job Category: Field Support
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis Missouri