DEVNET — Chattanooga, TN/Knoxville, TN/Nashville, TN/Raleigh-Durham, NC
DEVNET is a leading nationwide provider of integrated appraisal, assessment, collection and e-government solutions. The successful approach to client implementations and unique support model has led the company to the celebration of its twenty third year of providing affordable, dynamic and flexible property tax administration solutions to local government. We value creativity, innovation, and hard work that will allow us to remain agile and responsive to our clients’ needs.
We have an immediate full-time opening for a SQL Report Developer/Writer in the Chattanooga Tennessee area. This position will be responsible for analyzing client requests, writing complex SQL queries, and authoring SQL Server Reports.
DEVNET does offer a remote work environment, however training and selected meetings will take place in regional offices. Candidates should be located in or willing to relocate to the Chattanooga Tennessee area.
Position Title: SQL Report Developer/Writer
Job Type: Full Time
Position Summary: DEVNET is seeking a SQL Report Developer in the Chattanooga Tennessee area.
- Participation as a member of a small team, frequently responsible for multiple projects simultaneously
- Coordinate and implement content changes
- Individually manage and complete short-term or long-term projects from start to finish
- Assume responsibility for all programming needed to produce content for assigned projects
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience writing SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or greater
- 3+ years of demonstrable experience authoring reports for SQL Server Reporting Services 2012 or greater
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- The capability to quickly learn and assimilate new skills and technologies
- A positive attitude and the ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism in dealing with our clients
- The ability to perform well under pressure and be resourceful in meeting our clients’ deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Report Designer Tools
- Experience with JIRA
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Remote / hybrid office work environment
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package including Medical and Dental
- Vacation and sick time