DEVNET is a privately-held company that was founded in 1997 on the principles of providing integrated software and hardware solutions to local government. DEVNET has provided dynamic and flexible Appraisal, Assessment, Collections and Online Inquiry solutions to local government for over 20 years.
DEVNET products, services and customer experiences have proven positive as DEVNET currently serves over 100 jurisdictions spanning the United States and Canada.
Position Title: PC Technician/Network Technician (Entry Level)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Summary: DEVNET is seeking a skilled PC Technician/Network Technician who can offer quality support to our internal team and external clients over the phone, via email, through remote sessions, and in person. This technician will be supporting in-office and field employees in addition to clients across the country. The technician will deploy workstations, software, and other devices. The technician will apply the needed software fixes and configuration changes and/or hardware repairs. This candidate must be able to function individually as well as in a team, working quasi-independently and managing a workload that will include reporting detailed notes in the corporate issue tracking system.
- Windows workstation deployment and troubleshooting.
- Printer deployment and maintenance.
- iOS and Android device deployment and issue resolution.
- Software deployment and problem resolution.
- Backup monitoring.
- Monitoring IT services status.
- Technical and non-technical communication skills.
- 3 years’ experience deploying and supporting Windows workstations in an IT firm or organizational IT department.
- Working knowledge of network topology, protocol and cabling.
- A+ and/or Microsoft certification preferred.
- A casual working environment and competitive salary.
- Excellent benefit package including Medical and Dental.
- Vacation and sick time.
- 401 (K) Plan.