DEVNET is a leading nationwide provider of integrated appraisal, assessment, collection and e-government software solutions. We offer a relaxed work environment that fosters employee growth. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond quickly to our clients’ needs, and value employees with the creativity and enthusiasm needed to solve problems quickly. We have an immediate opening for a full-time .NET Developer in our Sycamore, Illinois office.
- Arranges specifications by developing logical sequence; researching solutions
- Devises solutions to system related problems and issues
- Involves frequent communication and close user cooperation with other support staff
- Develops and tests applications, maintains, revises, up-dates current code –including troubleshooting, fixing bugs and improving functionality
- At least 2 years development experience with some or all of the following:
- C# and .NET 4.0 or higher
- .NET Windows Forms
- .NET Windows Services
- COM callable wrappers
- API Design
- Solid grasp of relational database concepts and SQL.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
- A casual working environment and competitive salary
- Excellent benefit package including Medical and Dental
- Vacation and sick time
You must be legally able to work in the United States to apply for this position. Individual applicants only, no agencies please.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org