Position Title: Help Desk Associate
Job Type: Full Time
Position Summary: DEVNET is seeking an experienced Help Desk Associate. This position is responsible for providing support to the user community and is the primary contact for all software support assisting with usability issues, operational definitions, change requests, and enhancements to our software applications.
- Must be proficient with tracking cases from open to close and documenting call resolution
- Must be able to independently analyze data and develop appropriate solutions
- Must show initiative, reliability, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks
- Take ownership and responsibility for cases called in or assigned to you
- Excellent follow-through with minimal management
- Replicate customer problems, test fixes and document solutions for use by the Software Support Team
- Ability to interact effectively with both non-technical users and highly technical users
- Contribute to knowledge database for each software component supported, by working alone or in a team-based environment, to establish best practices
- Must be highly capable of developing and maintaining technical and procedural knowledge
- Repair problems via remote access on client system installations
- Special projects as assigned
- At least 2 years’ software technical support call center experience and knowledge coupled with strong customer services skills. Hands on experience with SQL server, scanning, imaging, Microsoft Office, browsing knowledge-bases for answers to questions
- A casual working environment and competitive salary.
- Excellent benefit package including Medical and Dental.
- Vacation and sick time.